Emerson Rose Family,
As the situation evolves, we are doing our best to serve you and offer options that are safe, fun and hopefully help you in the safest way possible. Here's our current plan:
-We will continue to upload new product to our social media and website. We are trying to highlight items are fun, uplifting, and relevant to your needs. Think,comfy, cozy, and cute outfits, puzzles, games, and gifts. Shipping is FREE for orders over $50 and $4 for orders under $50
-We will post frequent online promotions, so stay tuned to see some of your faves on special
-We are offering FREE curbside pick at both locations. Heights 12-6 daily and Montrose 12-6 Tues-Saturday. We can be as hands off as you would like, but often bring out to an open window and set inside your car, while wearing gloves.
-We understand many are uncomfortable shopping in public. We are happy to offer before hours shopping by appointment for you. Please call or text Bonnie at 713-857-3703 to set up a time.
-We have OPENED our stores. This was not a decision we took lightly, and we are taking every recommended precaution, and in most cases going beyond recommendations to ensure the safety of our team, our families and our shoppers. We hope you come shop with us, but before you do, here's what you need to know:
- Masks are REQUIRED of all team members and guests
- Please sanitize at our sanitizer stations before entering the store
- We are at very limited capacity: 4 shoppers at our Heights location and 10 at Montrose, please respect our capacity and know that we sincerely regret any wait times that might be involved
- Please do your best to maintain a 6 foot distance from other shoppers while in the store
- Please understand our assistance may be slightly more 'hands off' as we comply with social distancing recommendations.
- Current hours are 12-6 Mon-Sun at Heights and 12-6 Tues-Sun at Montrose (regular hours at our sister store in Sealy, Bliss)
-We want to share SAFE ways to help our community. If you would like us to share an organization or community group that needs help during these times, please let us know so we can pass that along. Times are tough, let's get through this together.
As the situation evolves, so will our policies and practices. We are doing our absolute best here, and are open to any suggestions or requests. My personal number is 713-857-3703, so please reach out if you have any suggestions on how we could approach this situation better, or if you need help yourself.
We look forward to serving you in this new capacity and being a break from the news in your day.